As the president and founder of The Kaiser Law Firm, P.C., I provide representation to individuals, families, and business entities in the areas of business planning, estate planning, and wealth protection planning. I founded the firm with the following core values in mind:
- To develop long-term relationships with our clients and their team of financial professionals by earning their confidence and trust
- To fully understand our clients’ circumstances, needs, goals, and anxieties
- To stay abreast of new developments in the law and how those developments affect clients
- To use the most appropriate, efficient, and cost-effective strategies to accomplish our client’s objectives
- To provide clients the peace of mind that they have hired the best attorney to represent them
- To make a positive difference in our client’s lives
I have authored numerous articles in the income tax, estate tax, and asset protection areas and am frequently asked to speak to business and professional organizations.
A 1971 graduate of Ohio State University, I received my law degree with honors from Capital University School of Law in Columbus, Ohio, where I was the Editor-in-Chief of the Law Review. I received a Masters of Law Degree in Taxation from Boston University School of Law and worked as a trial lawyer for the Internal Revenue Service for almost five years before entering private practice in 1978. I am a member of several professional associations and serve on various national and local bar association committees.