The Kaiser Law Firm, P.C. comprises two outstanding and experienced estate planning lawyers and a dedicated staff. We provide our clients with the benefits of over 50 years of combined experience and a deep understanding of the law. Our small firm has been rated as preeminent by our peers and trusted by our clients.
When you are looking for an estate planning or closely-held business attorney in the St. Louis area, you have a lot of choices. However, when protecting your family and your business is your highest priority, why would you trust just anyone? You need a law firm that will make your priorities their priorities. You need The Kaiser Law Firm, P.C. We provide our clients with peace of mind, knowing that everything they have worked hard for during their lifetimes is protected for everyone they love.
Almost any law firm can draft a contract, set up a trust, or construct a living will, but not many lawyers take the time to understand an individual client’s goals and fears. At The Kaiser Law Firm, P.C., we pride ourselves on the following qualities:
- Rapport. Our entire legal team is personable and approachable. We don’t talk over clients or spout legalese to make ourselves seem important. We get to know each client on a personal level.
- Commitment. When a client chooses us, our goal is to stay with him or her for the long term. A business’s legal needs are continuous, and a family estate plan should frequently be evaluated over the years.
- Availability. In a mega law firm, it is often difficult to get past the receptionist when you have a question between meetings. Solo attorneys are often stretched too thin to be able to respond quickly. The team approach we take at The Kaiser Law Firm, P.C. allows us to be available to our clients at almost any time.
- Preparation. Our attorneys both have master’s degrees in tax law (LLM) which allows us to educate and advise our clients on how to best structure their plans to reduce taxes.
- Location. We are conveniently located near major highways and offer onsite parking and easy access to our offices.
Fill out our contact form to connect with us today. We will be happy to discuss your legal goals and let you know if we think we would be a good fit for you.